I'm In

Manic Monkey

Skirt Herder
Reaction score
Been lurking around for a while. I'm down.

I'm a 30-something year old of the male variety. I've been a comedy writer for about 11 years. Doesn't always pay great but the bills get paid. I live in Venice, CA but am currently out of state on some-what of a 2-month vacation to work on a project. So I'm here with the ex-wife and daughter while trying to get the creative juices flowing.

Love music. Passion of mine. I'd much rather toss on a great CD than a movie. My tastes in music are eclectic to say the least. I love a little flavor of everything but I mostly love classic rock and metal.

Anywho, I'll catch you fine folks on the boards.

Later,

Manic Monkey

monkey-gun-thumb-400x272-12159.jpg

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
:heheh: 30-something years old?

Welcome to the forum, what bands do you like man?

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
We got fun 'n' games
We got everything you want

Welcome to the forum. :D

Manic Monkey

Skirt Herder
Reaction score
Prime and Cunishment said:
Welcome to the forum, what bands do you like man?

I have to go with the classics. The greats. Those artists and bands that broke ground and created the most memorable and epic music of all-time. Artists like Milli Vanilli, Hanson, William Shatner, Miley Cyrus, David Hasselhoff, Jonas Brothers, Weird Al Yankovic, Justin Bieber and SO many others.

OH!!! AND REBECCA BLACK!!!

Tell me this timeless classic won't be remembered forever. And the fact that this video has over 105 million hits tells me the end of the world is upon us. Maybe the Mayans were right...

Mr. T

Reaction score
I have to go with the classics. The greats. Those artists and bands that broke ground and created the most memorable and epic music of all-time. Artists like Milli Vanilli, Hanson, William Shatner, Miley Cyrus, David Hasselhoff, Jonas Brothers, Weird Al Yankovic, Justin Bieber and SO many others.

OH!!! AND REBECCA BLACK!!!

Tell me this timeless classic won't be remembered forever. And the fact that this video has over 105 million hits tells me the end of the world is upon us. Maybe the Mayans were right...

LMFAO :oyea: I like you already..

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
:heheh: Hell ya man! Comin to a Classic Rock Forum to talk Justin Bieber? How much more perfect could it get!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online