Howdy

jdaxelrod

Cinephile
Reaction score
Hi, I'm jdaxelrod. I'm a huge classic rock lover and movie lover. I love Chicago, Supertramp, E.L.O. and the Beatles when it comes to music. For movies it's Blues Brothers, Star Wars, Pulp Fiction, and LOTR. And in life... idk. Lava lamps, afros, posters, milkshakes and all else groovy. I hope to be using this forum in the future. :bb:

Last edited:

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay. :grinthumb

jdaxelrod

Cinephile
Reaction score
Hey thanks everyone... quick question: Does anyone know how to change their username? I didn't mean to make it the same as my email and I'm having trouble getting around this website being the n00b that I am... haha

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score
Welcome aboard.

Hey thanks everyone... quick question: Does anyone know how to change their username? I didn't mean to make it the same as my email and I'm having trouble getting around this website being the n00b that I am... haha

I'm sure a Moderator will be along to help ya out soon.

jdaxelrod

Cinephile
Reaction score
Also does anyone know where I can edit email notifications and such? A link would be greatly appreciated... :bb:

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score
Also does anyone know where I can edit email notifications and such? A link would be greatly appreciated... :bb:

There is a tool bar at the top of the page and on the far left it says "USER CP". Click on that and there will be a menu including e-mail.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score

Only an Admin can change a person's login name. My suggestion to you would be to click on the "report post" button (shown below) and when the popup comes up, just put in there that you would like to change your name. Someone will be by within the next day or so that should be able to help you out.

changename.jpg

^^^ just click on the /!\ shown above. ;)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Members online