How do you decide what to play

2LITTLETIME

Reaction score
I have a portable hard drive with my music on and this is backed up on dvd discs.About once every 3 weeks i go onto the hard drive and pull music off it and then place it in my i tunes.I date the time i put the music into my system for reference purposes.A strange habit i know but it works for me.:wtf:
What method do you guys adopt.......

Attachments

• 100(NOV-12).jpg
    100(NOV-12).jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 43

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
Depends on where I am.

Driving, I have a stack of burned cds (I'm terrible about taking care of cds, so i burn a copy. Keeps the new one new). Sometimes I'll dig out something specific, other times I just let play whatever's in there.

The other day, I got in and knew..knew I had to find The Ballad Of Dwight Frye. So, I listened to The Coop that day.

On the pc, I've lately taken to listening to Pandora Radio. My daughter turned me on to it and I gotta tell ya, it's pretty groovy.

Back in my fort, working on a model build, that also depends. I have my ipod in a docking station, so i have plenty to choose from.

Believe it or not, I have an hour long cd of a ticking clock. Sometimes, that's what I need to center myself.

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
I play whatever I feel like listening to and sometimes I'll dig out something I haven't played in Years and play that regularly. :D

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If I am driving I take death or thrash metal with me as that is the only good driving music for me.
At home I pick a band of a sub genre I feel like listening to. Some days I don't listen to music because I can't decide what to play. lol

Reddy4u2

Reaction score
Pandora. They choose for me. If I want to hear a certain song, I go to youtube.

Mr. Shadow

"Classic" Member
Reaction score
I listen to Deep Tracks on XM radio while on the road.

At work it's ipod playlists or streaming audio.

ElPatanico

Dad Rockin Man
Reaction score
Depends pretty much on what I have just purchased on LP. I go back to my favorites, but the new stuff tends to be first pick.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
It just depends on what I'm in the mood for. I'll thumb through my records, CDs, or music on my computer until something jumped out at me for what sounds right in the moment.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannibal37

Members online