How did you find CRF?

Flower

retired
Reaction score
I`m a newjack here and even though I feel a little uneasy in answering this thread, I`ll take that liberty, although Im a relative newbie, I`m a veteran of several message boards.
There was one particular board that was a favorite stomping ground of mine, but in recnt times, lack of interest pervaded, some of the new breed of posters were downright snarky and ill mannered, given to complaining about others who created threads, yet were short on creativity and having no creativity at all.Being a New Yorker, I can defend myself quite well verbally, but life is too short to get into ridiculous name calling matches with kindergarten internet punks.
I had pretty much given up on message boards until I stumbled onto this one. The level of posting was quite professional, the atmosphere seemed friendly, and there was spirited debate without spilling into childish recriminations.
Also, some of the members were quite helpful with me and although my time is limited on the web, I do enjoy it here,and i hope to start more threads when I have the oportunity

Stout:

Most of us here share your experience with forums ... there are many refugees here from a "bad place" including myself.

This is one of the most friendly well moderated forums on the net .. I'm an ex-New Yorker myself .. Post away or just lurk a bit

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
I`m a newjack here and even though I feel a little uneasy in answering this thread, I`ll take that liberty, although Im a relative newbie, I`m a veteran of several message boards.
There was one particular board that was a favorite stomping ground of mine, but in recnt times, lack of interest pervaded, some of the new breed of posters were downright snarky and ill mannered, given to complaining about others who created threads, yet were short on creativity and having no creativity at all.Being a New Yorker, I can defend myself quite well verbally, but life is too short to get into ridiculous name calling matches with kindergarten internet punks.
I had pretty much given up on message boards until I stumbled onto this one. The level of posting was quite professional, the atmosphere seemed friendly, and there was spirited debate without spilling into childish recriminations.
Also, some of the members were quite helpful with me and although my time is limited on the web, I do enjoy it here,and i hope to start more threads when I have the oportunity
Glad you are liking it so far. Welcome, and enjoy! :cheers:

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
My very good friend Sox introduced me and I am hooked, music is life and everyone should listen. I carry my ipod with me everywhere, it doesn't replace the thrill of vinyl but I can listen to my collection anywhere and that is what matters!!!!

Last edited:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
And pleased to have you join us indeed Mr. Sweaty.:cheers:

I finally have got to read some of your posts today, and look forward to many more in the future.

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
:cheers:I tried to join a Rock forum and they wanted to vet and I had to queue and all that rubbish. Tracey found this place and it was cool from the whistle so heres to you guys:cheers:

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
I found this forum for Paul (Sox) via a search on Google, he joined and told me what a top bananas place it was, so I signed up :)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Great to have all of you here, and thanks for the compliments Sox, and Tray.:blush:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jik32

Members online