How did you find CRF?

kath

astronomy domino's™
Reaction score
Great to see Kath back in the forum :) She must lose email, because I have sent her a couple, I guess they went into the same spot my letters to Santa have gone :zzz:

thanks, and great to see ya, too.

ummmm, i really do lose email, all the time. i lose everything. my pa used to tell me i'd lose my head if it wasn't screwed on tight enough. lil did he know i'd lose it, anyway. har har har.

Flower

retired
Reaction score
Oh Lord.. I'm never going to shake that furry little rabbit guy..

You think so? ...

0102.jpg

Last edited:

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
I recall first being introduced to the forum when someone sent me a message on the CRF2 telling me I should join (I don't recall who it was exactly but for some reason I wanna say it was Foxhound) so I join as "Cosmic Rory" (back when I still was "Rory"), BUT it wasn't until METALPRIEST sent me a message following a minor skirmish with the roser on the CRF2 that I joined as Harmony and started to post.

Foxhound

retired
Reaction score
I recall first being introduced to the forum when someone sent me a message on the CRF2 telling me I should join (I don't recall who it was exactly but for some reason I wanna say it was Foxhound)....

I don't have a clear recollection of having done that. What I did was send Cosmic Rory a friendship request some weeks ago.

:bonk:

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
I don't have a clear recollection of having done that. What I did was send Cosmic Rory a friendship request some weeks ago.

:bonk:

Oh...well that too I suppose. :heheh:

I actually sifted through my old messages and it turns out it was KBAD that sent me that. I've not seen anything from him in some time on either this or #2 in quite some time.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jik32

Members online