How did you find CRF?

calzoned

Reaction score
Fitting my first post should be how I got here :)

One thing I enjoy doing is searching Google for "(artist/band name) best songs" or "top (artist/band name) songs". So many great lists appear on CRF!

I'm a huge Johnny Cash fan and came across this post the other day when trying to find some lesser known stuff. Talk about some great tunes on there. I had never "White Girl" before and instantly fell in love with that song. Thanks CRF and I look forward to contributing and engaging with the community!

:bow::****::cheers2

luke8945

Reaction score
Just searched for 60's psychedelic rock forum and the first link was to a poll on this forum, browsed for a while and decided to join.:)

slashrocks

Appetite for Destruction
Reaction score
I was searching for a rock music forum so I could be with people who shared my AMAZING musical taste. This forum was at the top of the page. Good old Google!

Pricey

Reaction score
i retraced my steps, and there it was!

sorry, bad joke. i thought judging by the title that this was a thread for Faith No More's introduce yourself (check it out)

IronGirl

Reaction score
On google. I was searching for rock forums and this was first on list (sorry for my english :( , i am macedonian)

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I am glad you decided to go googling and land in CRF :)

Goofball

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, Magic. I fell into CRF, saw stars when I landed because it hurts like the dickens, and was given this nice avatar from the moment that y'alls camera captured.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DebDimond

Staff online

Members online