How did you find CRF?

Musikwala

Popmartian
Reaction score
i was looking for indie rock music forum :)

Well, this is certainly not an indie rock forum... from what I've seen so far. I don't mean to bust your bubble or anything but there are way more mainstream classic rock fans here than indie music ones.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
^ Funny you should post, Soot. I was thinking of you, but you are really alt.rock aren't you?

That's why I gave you a laugh! Would it be too much to say fairly that I like almost anything genre/era wise? :tongue: I do like alternative and pop rock best though when it comes to rock bands! :grinthumb

Musikwala

Popmartian
Reaction score
The endgame of listening is personal enjoyment! :grinthumb

Well said. That's all there is to it, really.

As an aside, "indie" is the most misunderstood term ever! In my mind, it refers to any music that is on an independent label. Period. Nothing more, nothing less. Indie is not a genre. There can be indie pop, indie rock, indie rap, indie jazz... whatever.

Big Ears

Music Lover
Reaction score
Well said. That's all there is to it, really.

As an aside, "indie" is the most misunderstood term ever! In my mind, it refers to any music that is on an independent label. Period. Nothing more, nothing less. Indie is not a genre. There can be indie pop, indie rock, indie rap, indie jazz... whatever.

You are absolutely right. It is just that a certain style of music developed on the independent labels and they tended to be song-orientated, guitar-based, anti-synthesizer, like Oasis.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannibal37

Members online

No members online now.