How did you find CRF?

Reaction score
What a great welcome. Thanks. I already have heaps of bands i need to check out now... a little overwhelmed.

MetalPriest - are you talking about power metal? i always thought that was way too cheesy for me but I am beginning to understand it. I think i will always remain somewhat metal though. Dio, iron maiden, judas priest etc have a great non agressive sound. Just need to expand on it.

Feels good to add some variety.

Froglipstom

Reaction score
well, i was listening to Linda Ronstadt and a little of Roy Orbison, and had this need to refresh my memory of the 60s and 70s musicians. so, i did a search for a list and lo and behold... there you were!

i really like this site. it is the first time that i have joined a forum or blog. amazing considering that i have been on the internet before it was even identified as the internet (1985). have i lost my innocence?

nice people here

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Welcome Froglipstom.

420...some power metal but mainly alot of symphonic metal...along the lines of great scores. Also alot of progressive metal. :grinthumb

Beautiful Loser

Pig On The Wing
Reaction score
I can't exactly remember, but I think it was from some google search. After browsing a bit i bookmarked it and kept coming back but never made an account. I made my account today so HI EVERYBODY!!!!!!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Craqdi

Members online

No members online now.