How did you find CRF?

frayedknotarts

Reaction score
Hello Frayed, and welcome to the forum!

I still don't know how you found CRF, but I am glad you decided to join the fun. :)
Sorry about that! (See? Ya gets old and the memory just.... ahhh..... Who are you?)

GOOGLE was my friend! I wanted some trivia information (never imagining I had more than the Forum) on a certain video from the '80's... (I think it was from the '80's...) and "Wah-Wah"...here I is.

NOW I bet you're sorry you were so nice!

(So's me ex-wife then!)

Lavender10

Cult of Personality
Reaction score
I just googled 90s rock forums, an this was the first link that caught my eye :)

scarabus

Reaction score
I' new here.
Found this site while googling Max Webster.
I heard one of their songs on the radio and tried to find out what they were up to now.
So many acts reunite so I thought maybe they have also....
I have all their lps and think they are (were) a great band.
I have a collection of 2000 lps and 1000 cds.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
I' new here.
Found this site while googling Max Webster.
I heard one of their songs on the radio and tried to find out what they were up to now.
So many acts reunite so I thought maybe they have also....
I have all their lps and think they are (were) a great band.
I have a collection of 2000 lps and 1000 cds.
Cool, you should hit up the site with an "Introduction thread" in this same subforum. Make it official.

:cheers2

epi

Reaction score
Was googleing looking for 60s and 70s bands and Classic Rock poped up, had a look, liked it and joined. :)

MickFromNapa

Reaction score
Hello all!!

This is my second post. I found CRF because it was listed as host of the officael John Renboun forum. I bought Sir Johalot probably in 1969, on vinyl.

I always loved the "White Fishes" track, but I never found any videos of anyone playing it, or tablature, so I left a post in the John Renbourn section to see if anybody else had. I would just like to learn the guitar background to the verses. I don't think I could ever play fast enough to learn the break.

I see he has a guitar workshop in the fall on the Island of Crete. Probablhy a little pricey for me, and I expect I'm not that good of a player to be able to keep up with the rest of the group.

I'll probably cruise around the other forums here when I get a bit more time.

I was very happy to see Leon Russell get into the Hall of Fame. He has a unique sound I came to love over the years.

I saw Jeff Beck recently. If he's not the best "one guitar" player in the world, he must be in a tie with someone. His skills have only improved over the years. I think Stanley Jordan is the undisputed king of tapping two guitars at once.

Music has such a powerful effect on the soul. Puts a smile on my face.

Mick

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Staff online

Members online