How did you find CRF?

electric funeral

Just listening music
Reaction score
Researching bands from the '70's because I was a teenager back then and, let's face it, I can't remember where I left my glasses half the time, so I needed some help. This forum pulled the top hit. I started nosing around, liked what I saw and here I is.

UFO is a great band. I think Phil has one of the best voices around. And a big welcome to you.

Motorouth95

Reaction score
One of my friends suggested i join some music forums & since i love most classic rock i googled "classic rock forums" and this was the first 1.

Reaction score
Hi I am new too,

Decided to join here my first forum to get to know more older classic rock. I have been heavily into death and black metal.

After suffering tension headaches for years and lots of prescribed painkillers without any help I decided to try switching from brutal metal to bands like pink floyd, led zepplin the only few i knew at the time and have fallen in love with the 60/70s music. Nothing more soothing that those awesome long solos. i have become laid back and relaxed and headaches are long gone.

Music is the best medicine. So just thought i would share my story and commence lurking and gaining knowledge and re-building my music collection from scratch.

:cheers2

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Welcome aboard 420, glad you are feelin' good again. Music does have a lot of nice attributes for sure, from soothing the savage beast to getting you pumped up before a big game.:D

Lot's of knowledgeable members here hope you jump in and make yourself at home.:hab:

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score
Hi I am new too,

Decided to join here my first forum to get to know more older classic rock. I have been heavily into death and black metal.

After suffering tension headaches for years and lots of prescribed painkillers without any help I decided to try switching from brutal metal to bands like pink floyd, led zepplin the only few i knew at the time and have fallen in love with the 60/70s music. Nothing more soothing that those awesome long solos. i have become laid back and relaxed and headaches are long gone.

Music is the best medicine. So just thought i would share my story and commence lurking and gaining knowledge and re-building my music collection from scratch.

Hang in there, man....60's and 70's music does the trick everytime!

Hopefully, you get turned on to some new old music.

It's what we do here. :grinthumb

Welcome aboard. :)

PS, I love long solos too - it's what music supposed to do - jam!

:guitar::drums::geetar::hb:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Enjoy exploring 420! Plenty here. Don't start from scratch though. In time some people miss what they don't have any longer. My advice is...enjoy all the new that you are discovering, for there is plenty there.

But in the end you will enjoy the variety that you obtain and find that it's all there at your fingertips depending on your mood. Much more melodic metal out of Europe as well with more singing, melody, long solos and less screaming. :grinthumb

overkill86

Reaction score
I was looking up people's opinion on the best song off Paranoid by Black Sabbath after listening to it that day. Then boom, I ended up here. I'm glad I found this place. Cliche coming but...better late than never. :grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Staff online

Members online