How did you find CRF?

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Likewise.
In the few days I been here learnt about a ton of bands and albums I never knew existed, opened my mind even moreso.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Used google to look for a decent metal forum initially but found one that covers rock, metal and other things. So even better :D

I have seen so many "Metal" only forums go dark the last two years, and finding a good one where you can enjoy yourself without getting insulted for the bands you like is hard.

We do have some really knowledgeable members here when it comes to Metal, I am constantly finding new rare bands myself thanks to them, and all the other genres are here as well.

Nice to have you join us Riff Raff, our Aussie contingent is first class.:cheers2

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nice to be among a good contingent of rockers.
It helps too reading peoples analysis of music, I like to do that but can never word it the way it should.

JimmyByrne09

Reaction score
I was just surfin' the web looking for a place to chat Classic Rock with some fellow musicians....looks like I came to the right place.. :)

Clockwork

Baby Rocker
Reaction score
kind of funny actually... i went to google and typed in classic rock forum... and what do ya know... it brought me to classicrockforums.com lol... and since i've been here i have added around 50 new artists and bands to my playlist

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I am glad you signed up Clockwork, people like yourself joining are what makes doing this fun and keeps us fresh.:cheers2

Eyre

Reaction score
How did I find my way here? Well... I was searching some information on google and I saw this forum and it caught my eye. Here I am. :gnite:
nothing but love for the google. :D

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Heh google searching pays off for not just me :D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members