How did you find CRF?

Reaction score
I found this place when I went home for the Holidays. I was listening to the radio, which I hardly do anymore. The song "Lonely is the Night" came on and it always trips me out since I think it is Led Zeppelin at first. Then it takes a little bit for it to click and remember it is Billy Squier.

Then later on that day, I started to search youtube for other Squier songs since I am not that familiar with him. I said, "Damn, he is not bad". Then I proceed to do a google search of "Billy Squier underrated" and one of the hits I got was this.

http://www.classicrockforums.com/forum/f37/dont-say-no-~~~-billy-squier-6011/

Then I looked around. I thought it was a cool forum. I love classic rock. So, here I am. :)

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I am glad you were curious enough about Billy Squire to check him out on google.........This forum does read like a music encyclopedia! Google recognized a good thread, too :)

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
I found this place when I went home for the Holidays. I was listening to the radio, which I hardly do anymore. The song "Lonely is the Night" came on and it always trips me out since I think it is Led Zeppelin at first. Then it takes a little bit for it to click and remember it is Billy Squier.

Then later on that day, I started to search youtube for other Squier songs since I am not that familiar with him. I said, "Damn, he is not bad". Then I proceed to do a google search of "Billy Squier underrated" and one of the hits I got was this.

http://www.classicrockforums.com/forum/f37/dont-say-no-~~~-billy-squier-6011/

Then I looked around. I thought it was a cool forum. I love classic rock. So, here I am. :)

Hey, that's my review. Glad it helped to draw someone to our humble little slice of heaven. :grinthumb

Syd

Reaction score
I also typed Classic Rock Forum on Google jajaja. I'm glad I did it. I love talking about music and I just couldn't find a cool place to do it.

Pink Floyd

Reaction score
New here :).

a couple of minutes ago (before joining) i was searching forums with rock sub-forums but the activity wasn't alot, so i just searched 'classic rock forum' and this one came up so i joined :).

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome aboard mate :)

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OEITrinida