How did you find CRF?

JulyMary

Coming Back To Life
Reaction score
Glad to have all of you for this current wave of activity! It'as not easy to get a forum to thrive as the internet seems to be straying away from these types of pages but I think we are doing pretty well for ourselves considering. I think it's promising that people keep finding us! :grinthumb

Yeah, today everyone seems to prefer Facebook, but I don't like it. I don't like the idea that when you post something, everyone you know and you have added there will see it.

Reaction score
Looking for information about Avi Ludmer who plays with Frank Marino and Mahogany Rush on google, and a link for CRF came up!

Jules

Eight Miles High
Reaction score
I was sitting on my lunch break thinking about Classic Rock Music and typed in a search for Classic Rock Music Forums and here I am now posting, but I have to get back to work in 5 minutes.

Legs

Reaction score
I have been lurking the forum for almost a year now but since I wasn't 13 yet until today I couldn't join. Now I have.

Mike75

Rocker
Reaction score
Came from another forum. My favorites are 70's and 80's. Led Zeppelin,Van Halen,Guns N Roses,AC/DC,Kiss,Ozzy,Aerosmith,Journey,Skynyrd,etc.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Members online