How did you find CRF?

zengac

Certified Zeppelinologist
Reaction score
There have been lots of new members and rather than trying to reply to each new post in the Introduce Yourself section and risk missing someone, I hope it's okay for me to post a global "Welcome!" here.

I also just want to say thank you to everyone who makes this the great forum that it is. I have always enjoyed coming here, despite my sometimes brief departures (having nothing whatsoever to do with anyone or anything here, just life getting in the way!). No matter how long I've been gone though, I always feel welcomed when I return. There's a lot of really nice people here and I hope the new members will feel as at home as I always have. :cheers2

It's more than a feeling

Something About You
Reaction score
Google search for old concert clips

I was watching clips of old concerts on you tube and came across the forum while I was doing a google search. I absolutely love classic rock, and I am really looking forward to spending time here. I also have a very special photo to share with all of you once I get familiar with the site.

Flamer

Reaction score
I dont know a lot of people within my circle of friends who listen to classic rock so I googled until I found this forum to find others with the same interest in music which I have.

Flamer

Reaction score
Another reason why I joined. I love images from the past(assuming your photo is from the past :) )

Britters

Feed Your Head
Reaction score
Most people in my age range and most of my friends listen to shit music like Rap so I thought it would be nice to try and find a group of people of like minded people who know what the best music is. So I looked up Classic Rock Music Forums.

Splash Damage

Banned
Reaction score
Googled Classic Rock Forums.

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Qw9oX-kZ_9k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online