LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Welcome to the party Laurel.:cheers:

And don't be shy, we are civilized here...well mostly.:heheh:

Truckin

Ride Captain Ride
Reaction score
Hello.... as my brother-in-law used to yell out when he worked the game concessions at the amusement park.... "don't be shy, give it a try". Only I'm sure you'll walk away here with a lot of useful info instead of a 25 cent trinket. :D

Harkat

Reaction score
Welcome to CRF Laurel
A word of warning

Everyone here is stark raving bonkers!!!

They do weird things like talk about music and put coloured crayons up peoples noses! They do multiplications using a camels toe's to do the math!
One walks their pig on the ceiling!
Some just can't talk in legible sentences and then go on massive single sentence rants about the strange etiquette of others while they drill holes in their walls to put their candles so they can light the candles before they go to bed incase of a powercut or impending nuclear war becomes reality and the entire world dissolves into an explosion of bubbles creating a cosmic imbalance of bubbles vs matter, of which the latter slowly loses and crushes unto black holes sucking each bubble into its greedy mouth filling the Nydus worm on the other side full of succulent bubble goodness that just melts in its mouth creating a euphoria of tastes on its tongues! After which it channels its great Chi into the resulting battlesphere of love and ultimately misfiring the Chi which hits David Beckhams cologne!!!

And that is how the universe was created.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Members online