Hi, I'm Laurel~~

LyricalLaurel

EΔЯ ЯESPOИSIBŁE, too!
Reaction score
Hi all! I'm new here (obviously, huh?!) and the suggestion was made to post in this thread. So here I am!

I have found this forum to be about the best Rock/CR forums I've joined/viewed. Seems like a great group of people, easy forum to read/navigate, and got assistance my first day here - now that speaks to some great mods/admins! (now if I could just get my siggy picture to show up!!)

And...the best bonus is that I'm being introduced to artists and tunes about whom/which I've never known - I like expanding my horizons.

I'll be a lurker probably more than a poster, at least at first, as I acquire as much info as I want to about artists I don't know and even artists I DO know. Allmusic only gets a person so far - need to be able to see what other human beings who are into Rock "think" - and I'm finding that here.

(well, I find that I'm posting in the non-music threads... I feel comfy there... :heheh: )

Looking forward to seeing you around, and in the meantime, I'll be lurking and learning :peek

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
No problem with chillin in the off topic abyss, lots of fun conversation happens there. We're generally very relaxed around here, so just post whenever you have something to say :grinthumb

Welcome aboard.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Hello Laurel! Glad you are soaking up all we have to offer and when you find yourself a little less shy feel free to post your thoughts as well! Do what feels comfortable but don't worry, we don't bite! Enjoy the forum! :cheers2

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score
Greetings she'll...

Jump on in....

Don't be shy...

Let it rip...and have fun!

:cheers2

Allmusic only gets a person so far - need to be able to see what other human beings who are into Rock "think" - and I'm finding that here.

Personally, I find Allmusic too negative. I gave up on them years ago.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrentGibb3

Staff online

Members online