Help on pet photos!!

rtbuck

Reaction score
My pictures came up too Huge & I want to start over & delete the post but I can't find a delete option for my post.I tried editing but I can't figure out howw to get rid of the attachment photos!!

Sorry for the inconvience,

Bucky

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Open your User CP Bucky,,,go to Attachments, open it and edit the pictures from there. Let me know if that works for you.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Bucky,

I deleted your entire pet post. The post threw the parameters of the thread all out of whack.

What I suggest you do: register at photobucket, imageshack, or tinypic (they are image hosting, editing sites and they are free), resize your pictures on one of those sites, then copy/paste the URL link the site gives you to the pictures in an image tag. OR you can edit your pictures in windows photo gallery and repost them as attachments.

you can find a quick post button for images on each "post reply" screen, it looks like this
insertimage.gif
. Click on that and paste the URL to your picture from the hosting site in those tags [*img] [*/img] minus the * .

The ideal picture size is 500 x 500 :)

rtbuck

Reaction score
Thanks for the help & I'm really sorry for the inconvienence. I'll work on fixing the problem after this weekend.Halloween Time my favorite holiday!!!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarrelDeSa

Staff online

Members online