Hello everyone

Born to Lose

Reaction score
Hey guys. My name is Anthony and I'm 17.
Rock music has always been part of my life, not just an escape but a celebration of life, ever since I was a little kid being brought up on Springsteen with my parents and playing a cardboard guitar.
Nowadays I tend to listen to 90's alternative rock as well as punk rock, but I'm also partial to some classic rock, as well as a bit of psychedelic rock. My two favorite bands are Pearl Jam and Social Distortion (as you can see by my avatar, sig, name...) but I also love Soundgarden, Alice in Chains, Nirvana, Bad Religion, Rise Against, Blind Melon, Foo Fighters, Mad Season, Local H, Neil Young, A Perfect Circle/Tool, Screaming Trees, Sonic Youth, Stone Temple Pilots, Temple of the Dog... and I'm also quite partial to Zeppelin, Floyd, The Who, The Stooges, Kyuss, Pantera, Acid Bath, Pixies, Sponge, Smashing Pumpkins, Skin Yard, Ramones, Mudhoney/Green River, Mother Love Bone...

The album I'm currently listening to is "You'd Prefer an Astronaut" by Hum. I've seen four concerts... Springsteen twice, Social Distortion once, Soundgarden once. I'm a guitar student (not particularly good, but yaknow:D ) for a year and a half and I've been known to play the harmonica.

I look foreward to learning a bit more about the history of rock'n'roll through this forum.

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
Hey guys. My name is Anthony and I'm 17.
Rock music has always been part of my life, not just an escape but a celebration of life, ever since I was a little kid being brought up on Springsteen with my parents and playing a cardboard guitar.
Nowadays I tend to listen to 90's alternative rock as well as punk rock, but I'm also partial to some classic rock, as well as a bit of psychedelic rock. My two favorite bands are Pearl Jam and Social Distortion (as you can see by my avatar, sig, name...) but I also love Soundgarden, Alice in Chains, Nirvana, Bad Religion, Rise Against, Blind Melon, Foo Fighters, Mad Season, Local H, Neil Young, A Perfect Circle/Tool, Screaming Trees, Sonic Youth, Stone Temple Pilots, Temple of the Dog... and I'm also quite partial to Zeppelin, Floyd, The Who, The Stooges, Kyuss, Pantera, Acid Bath, Pixies, Sponge, Smashing Pumpkins, Skin Yard, Ramones, Mudhoney/Green River, Mother Love Bone...

The album I'm currently listening to is "You'd Prefer an Astronaut" by Hum. I've seen four concerts... Springsteen twice, Social Distortion once, Soundgarden once. I'm a guitar student (not particularly good, but yaknow:D ) for a year and a half and I've been known to play the harmonica.

I look foreward to learning a bit more about the history of rock'n'roll through this forum.

Outstanding intro :grinthumb I've been addicted to Springsteen for as long as I can recall (check out my current sig, well, a quarter of it!) .... Pearl Jam and Neil Young too, have a great time on the forum.

CurtRHCP

Reaction score
Hi Anthony!
Welcome

I like Pearl Jam too, my favorite album (and the only one I bought) is ten... Really really good album.
But I don't know all their albums (except Ten, Yield, and some other songs)

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online