Hello all

noodles

Short, Bald, Metal
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Dave. I'm a general music lover, play guitar in two bands (an original metal band, and a top 40 cover band), and live in the Washington, DC area. I'm also a moderator at metalguitarist.org, and I frequent ultimatemetal.com. I was looking for some new places to hang out and talk shop, and came across this little corner of the 'net. :grinthumb

Last edited by a moderator:

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Welcome dude.. Great crowd here.. A mixture of all genres of music and some who are straight up METAL lovers.. :cheers:

noodles

Short, Bald, Metal
Reaction score
Thanks, man. I'm mainly a lover of metal, but my tastes pretty much run all over the map. I picked up guitar because of Jimmy Page and Eric Clapton, the cover band plays a bunch of Doobie Brothers and Eagles tunes, and I'm really looking forward to the Megadeth/Exodus/Testament show coming through next month.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Thanks, man. I'm mainly a lover of metal, but my tastes pretty much run all over the map. I picked up guitar because of Jimmy Page and Eric Clapton, the cover band plays a bunch of Doobie Brothers and Eagles tunes, and I'm really looking forward to the Megadeth/Exodus/Testament show coming through next month.

There is a thread to show off your equipment. If you have time post a picture of your gear.. There's quite a few musicians on here..:grinthumb

Flower

retired
Reaction score
Welcome .. post away ....

Wanted-to-say-hi-animated-bear-and-flowers.gif

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Noodles.

Reaction score