Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Grunge

Grotesque Perversion
Reaction score
This is one those holidays that are nothing more than just another date passing for me. I do like the color green, if that counts for anything.

funny-st-patricks-day-photos-5.jpg

funny-st-patricks-day-photos-12.jpg

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
Whist on the subject, accepting that my 'Van the Man' from Belfast isn't actually a band, maybe the best Irish band ever by the way (IMO!!) - and I prefer them to U2 I think, if I really had to choose between them - is the marvellous Corrs...3 sisters and their brother, who hail from the lovely town of Dundalk in County Louth. I have seen them play live twice, and it was truly memorable both times. Anyway, here they are playing an instrumental 'Toss the Feathers' at Landsdowne Road Stadium in Dublin a few years ago in front to 50,000 fans...they are/were just huge in Ireland and over here the UK, though never really caught on in the US in a big way sadly. Right now they are sort of on a sabbatical whilst the girls go off and get married and have a baby or two, but they promised they would be back in due course....so I look forward to that happening, an amazingly talented family of musicians and songwriters. They totally kill everything they do live, so, enjoy!...

TheWhalerfan

Lovus My Avatarus
Reaction score
Well I happen to be slightly Irish (Reid), but unfortunately I cannot enjoy any fun green beer and wings back home with my friends, because I am at work until Monday night :mad

On a positive note, at least I won't get stabbed! :)

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannibal37

Members online