Happy Birthday to Pat Catalano

EzBro

Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN!!! Hope your day is a great one!!

Pat Catalano

Reaction score
Hey thanks every one for the Birthday wishes. Had a good day. Spent the day with the woman and the kids made home made Rubens and had a Spider Man cake lol.

Those of you following my court adventure. Well the guy was there must have gotten out on bond yesterday. So he was there with a friend. Didn't speak any English and had no money for a lawyer so they appointed him a public defender. At one point during the court recess the guys friend started with me in the hall way out side the court room. The guy that hit me was talking with his free lawyer so I stood earshot to listen in. so his buddy was staring me down so I polity asked "What the **** is your problem" lol so we exchanged a few words and that was it. I am sure he was trying to bait me to hit him. but then apologized to my girl friend for starting with me. I think i made him crap his pants because if you ever seen Teen Wolf when he went in to get the Keg of beer, I had that look on my face and kept repeating " your boy almost killed my family" so to say the least our justice system sucks, the guy gets to walk free till his next court date where he will get fined and put in jail for a short time. But with my luck they guy is already packed and half way back to mexico by now.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Oh man!!! Shoot me a holler Pat or I'll call you later if you read this before I do.

Glad you had a nice day though man!! Spiderman Cake! Classic!

:heheh:

kath

astronomy domino's™
Reaction score
i'm late (as i often am)... happy belated birthday, man. i wish ya the best with all that court bullshit, but i'm glad no one was hurt, and ya got cake.

i love cake. mwhaha.

:cheers:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online