Happy Birthday to Pat Catalano

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Paging an admin to this thread... someone needs to show the supermod how to set his timezone.

:lmao:

I was just thinking that, because mine shows the correct time....you can set that Eberg in your userCP under options :D

Reaction score
*quickly goes to control panel to change it, hoping no one sees*:blush:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!!!

:tup: :oy: :hab: :yay: :pirate: :cc:

queensryche.jpg

Pat Catalano

Reaction score
Thank you every one for the Birthday wishes. I know I don't get on her as much as my man MP. But I enjoy my time on here when I do get the chance.

And Lynch I wish I found one of those on my lap lol.

But I have to spend my birthday morning in a Court Room to hopefully put away the Bastard who was drunk and rear ended My girlfriend her mother myself and my daughter this past Saturday night. After hitting us he tried to get away and for some reason I thought I was Batman and jumped on the guys car to stop him. He did get away but thank god for a couple who were on the way home that night from a hockey game seen what happened and chased the guy and called 911. now he has been in jail since Saturday night and I get my day in Court this morning. so my birthday wish is to see this (insert every swear word i can imagine here) get what he deserves. As far as I know he was charged with Reckless driving, DUI, No Licence , No Insurance and the car was not even his and had out of state plates.
Every one is ok and it could have been worse but I feel lucky to be alive and well on my BDAY!
Wish me luck!!

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Holy crap what a story! Sorry to hear about that. Hope this fool gets put away for quite a while. Not a fun way to spend your day today.

So.. while you are sitting there stewing...

And Lynch I wish I found one of those on my lap lol.

Just think about that sweet birthday wish I sent ya. OSrry, I'm broke. All you get is a wish. :heheh:

Make the best of it you can. Swill down some Black Jack tomorrow night and be the rockstar you are.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online