Happy birthday Lynch

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. Been off for a couple of days, nice to come back and see this. :)

Fairly uneventful birthday. Kids were off at work, wife was babysitting a couple of the grandkids at our son's house, so since i was alone, I decided to go out for sushi for lunch. :D That was pretty awesome. Came home, took a short nap then went outside and did yardwork for a few hours (not so awesome) including burning a bunch of brush that I needed to get rid of. I smelled like a sweaty forest fire when I finally went into the house just before dark.

Wife's birthday was a few days ago so we went out to Red Lobster (ugh, not my choice) for dinner. Wife complained about every single aspect of it. For as long as I've known her, I've called Red Lobster the "ghetto of seafood restaurants", because it's lowgrade seafood. It used to be affordable, but it's really kind of expensive for what you actually get. Anyway, she's always liked it and finally yesterday she tasted it from what appeared to be MY world. To me, everything tasted like it always does. I told her that her tastebuds were just off and she was adamant about how it was the worst it's ever been and she won't ever ask me to go there again.

WIN!!!! :D

:heheh:

So, even though it was an average meal, it was worth it if I never have to go back there again! :grinthumb:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online