Happy Birthday Lord Grendel !!!

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Thanks DOC and Gczep, I am still shaking off the effects of last nights debauch...:heheh:

Today was a total write off, but tomorrow my liver and I will be back to normal.:D

Eyre

Reaction score
May you have warm words on a cold evening, a full moon on a dark night and a smooth road all the way to your door.

1880432l0nhonw6w3.jpg

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^Thanks for stopping by Lady Eyre.:cheers2

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Happy belated birthday! You are a wonderful guy and it meant a lot to me that you and Magic cared when I was gone for a little while. People like you make this place worth coming back to! :cheers2

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
:blush2:

Why thank you for the compliment Jen.:grinthumb

And it's nice to see you back and feeling like yourself again.;)

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
Sorry I'm late, but happy birthday LG! Hope you had a great day, you deserve it for all the work you put in around here :)

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
:blush2:

Why thank you for the compliment Jen.:grinthumb

And it's nice to see you back and feeling like yourself again.;)

Well I hope that is a good thing. :oyea:

And no problem! I was afraid when I joined the forum that the mods would be stuck up and never give little old me the time of day (I was a member of a forum way back that was like that so I swore off forums for a good 6 years after) but you guys are great! In fact, I think I talk more to the mods more than anyone else, though I don't mean to. :heheh: :cheers2

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Sorry I'm late, but happy birthday LG! Hope you had a great day, you deserve it for all the work you put in around here :)

No problem Sal, I know you are busy sorting things out in your Tropical Paradise.:D Thanks for stopping by.:hab:

And I know exactly what you are talking about Jen, been a member of a couple of boards like that myself, we will never be "stuck up", we are here to have fun just like everyone else.:cheers:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online