Happy Birthday Big Ears!!

Big Ears

Music Lover
Reaction score
I've only just discovered this thread. I love it, it's great. Thanks to all (and apologies for being so slow witted).

The thread on music from our birth year made me wonder - at 53, am I the oldest person on this forum?

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
No BE, that distinction belongs to either Garrett or Connie I think...although I won't ask her if she is the ranking member here when it comes to age.:D

Big Ears

Music Lover
Reaction score
That's fair enough. I am surprised to be among the oldest, as there are a lot here who like seventies rock music. I thought there were many my age, or older, on the progressive rock forums, but they seemed to prefer the newer music. Maybe I misunderstood, or should start a survey on the age of fan/age of music correlation. It would be complicated to work out the categories though.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
We have a "How Old Are You" thread already, it's in the Off Topic section.

Most of our members are over 30 I think and the older bands seem to be the most popular even with the younger crowd.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Happy Belated birthday Big Ears..
I have a saying for you..

Dignity, high station, or great riches are in some sort necessary to old men, in order to keep the younger at a distance, who are otherwise too apt to insult them upon the score of their age.

:cheers2

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoustonBoy

Staff online

Members online