Halloween & Rock & Roll

rtbuck

Reaction score
What are some of your favorite Rock & Roll/ Halloween moments whether it was TV appearances, Movies...etc

Right Now I'm watching Alice Cooper's appearance on the Muppet Show (Season 3)

Of course Kiss Meets the Phantom always holds a special place within me. I'll always remember watching it at Spanky Madoo's house when it first appeared on TV halloween week. We both set up portable cassette recorders & recorded the audio!

The movie 'Trick or Treat' may have been a bit lame but with Gene Simmons & Ozzy making appearances & the great soundtrack by Fastway I enjoyed the flick

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I can't remember any right now Bucky,,,when Halloween was big in my life during my teenage years I was out vandalizing and causing trouble...:peek

Nothing permanent though, waxing windows, egging a few idiots houses that we had trouble with over the years stuff like that...I know it's embarrassing when I think back to those days but when we got caught by the RCMP, that put an end to nefarious activities for me.

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score
Kiss on The Paul Lynde Halloween Show 1976...

Kiss performs ''Detroit Rock City'' ''Beth'' and ''King Of The Night Time World''

There some ''comedy'' before some of these clips...

H.R. Pufnstuf, Witchy Poo, Paul Lynde and of course, Kiss...

enjoy...

rtbuck

Reaction score
On this day in 1978...

67688_489606536411_64075031411_6936189_2396627_n.jpg

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
^^ Not that good of a movie but wasn't all KISS' fault...the European Theatrical Cut is MUCH better...but it was still a "feed the line" type film. They were approached and they said ok. True story...Ace was watching a premiere of the movie with the guys back when it came out, and couldn't stop laughing at the screen. He said , "It was the funniet ****in thing I ever seen in my life" :lmao:

Anyone that knows Ace's laugh will find that hilarious...he da man. :grinthumb

On that note...it's a cool feel good movie for memories if you grew up in the 70's...one of those "had to be there" sort of moments.

Groovy took my Paul Lynde thought so I dunno....

I will say this...

KISS on MAD TV...KISS always brightens up a Halloween show...also these clips (which I have at home as well) show that the chemistry of the original 4 goes un matched.

:oyea:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
On this day in 1978...

67688_489606536411_64075031411_6936189_2396627_n.jpg

I was trying to remember the name of that...movie...it was gawd awful and I am sure the band must have thought the same thing if they watched it afterward.:blush:

The Beatles

retired
Reaction score
I'll be asleep during the halloween festivities, ha, mainly because I have a couple of exams the next day.

Kuaizi

Reaction score
Anyone that knows Ace's laugh will find that hilarious...he da man. :grinthumb

Tom Snyder: "So You're a Spaceman?" Ace: "Actually I'm a plumber!"

Paul: "but the greatest thing about the success we've got now is that we're basically free to do anything we want." Ace: "Like this!" Tom: What are you doing?" Peter: "He's ruining your teddy bear" Ace: "It's a regular space bear! Space bear! The only space bear in captivity! I got him, he's captured!"
LOL!!! :oyea:

Tom: "Come on Gene, call him off, please!"

Good times MP LOL!!! Ace's laugh hehe

joe

Reaction score
^^^ I remember all those shows very well. I was a member of the Kiss Army at that the time the movie came out. I defended the movie for the next week but knowing it was awful. These guys were my icons. I would of died for them back in the day.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Craqdi

Members online