Greetings from Brazil

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
Howdy. Any particular favorite classic rockers? Your 'go to' bands? Chances are you'll have others here with the same ones. Aero, Zep, Jimi, KISS, etc. We've got them all.

Radagast

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm just a regular dude that enjoys Rock ranging mostly from the 70's to the 90's, but I do listen to a few recent bands... mostly metal and progressive.

I live in the South of Brazil, and unfortunately Rock is pretty much dead over here... Last great bands from Brazil were Angra, Sepultura and Raimundos and they are pretty much done.

International Rock bands only come to the bigger cities like Sao Paulo and Rio, and so I only get to listen to good live rock music from Cover Bands in local pubs :wa

Well enough about me, it's great to be part of the Forum... txs for having me, cheers :woot:

Are you a native or just visiting Brazil. If not native, then what is your native land ? What music do you like to listen to ? Many of us may like to know what living in Brazil is like ? Many here would not mind describing life where they live. Please express yourself, and feel free to ask if you need assistance. Welcome !

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannibal37

Members online