Graveyard (Official Thread)

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Bang on the mark there Sox, what a gig, they took me back to the old days and could have fit right in with the likes of Fuzzy Duck to name just one. They sounded fantastic and as Sox said the venue was great. Some of their songs seem to be more recognizable as you here them more and will become standards in their set list I am sure, the songs from the first and second album stand out as they have been around for a few years now. The new songs will get the same regonition I am sure and when I buy the album I will get to know these as standards.

If you have not seen this band you have to as they are just remarkable and I hope they keep getting better and better, I will be watching out for more shows...

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Any armwrestling or drinks with the guys after ? Sounds a great gig.

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Sorry to disappoint there Lou, we talked to the guitarist from Spiders but didn't stay after the show as needed to get back, work the next day.

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
So disappointed not to have been able to come with you two :wa Determined to catch them one of these days though.

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
I can't heap enough praise on this band, the third album is another blinder.

It drips 70's heavy cranked up psychedelic/blues/rock ... but with their own mark stamped firmly on it and that can't be bad. This band really are my cup of tea.:bow:

electric funeral

Just listening music
Reaction score
Graveyard - Lights Out

Finally found some time to listen to their Lights Out album and it is sounding great!!

Album
:grinthumb

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Good tune Tray, still lovin the band, keep on turning out belters and if they keep playing live for £10 I will keep going to see them:)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarrelDeSa

Members online