Graveyard (Official Thread)

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Check out this little belter of a band...

band.png

Joakim Nilsson, Rikard Edlund, Axel Sjöberg, and Truls Mörck formed Graveyard in 2006.
Their self-titled debut album was recorded by Don Ahlsterberg and released in early 2008 on Tee *** records. On the recording sessions' completion, Jonatan Ramm was replaced by Truls Mörck on guitar. The debut album received generally good reviews.
Graveyard performed at the 2008's South by Southwest Music Festival and they were featured in Rolling Stone Magazine's Fricke's Picks for their first ever US gig at SXSW.
After SXSW, Graveyard toured with label mates Witch. In the Fall of 2008 Graveyard toured with Witchcraft and then Clutch. In 2009 they toured with the rock band CKY. Graveyard released their second album in spring of 2011.

I saw this band at High voltage and was impressed so I purchased their first album which has just been reissued and I will be buying their second album for sure.

Discography:

Graveyard (2007)
Hisingen Blues (2011)
Lights Out (2012)
Innocence & Decadence (2015)
Peace (2018)
6 (2023)

Here is a sampler...

Evil Ways

Graveyard Full album

Ain’t Fit To Live Here

Hisingen Blues Full Album

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Re: Graveyard

I think TUNEZ will know about this band, he loves his Scandi rock bands as a rule.

Not bad at all Cap'n Sweaty,,,figures you would have seen them Live first then bought their debut.:D

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score

Yeah was told about them by a good friend and happened to catch them live, fantastic (Arsenal just missed a goal) :)

LOU/REALM

Reaction score

They sound good to me Captain! :)Interesting sounds,plenty going on...... A band to check out and one to look out for in the future :grinthumb

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score

Nice one Sweat I like their sound old lad and as Lou say's one to look out for (I'm pleased Arsenal missed the goal but they still took the match:mad).

NorthWinds

Reaction score
Graveyard

Don't let the name throw you off.

Any fans of 70s classic rock must give this gem a listen.

Last edited:

LOU/REALM

Reaction score

I think you will find my friend Sweaty has already done a thread on this excellent band

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online

No members online now.