Graveyard (Official Thread)

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Re: Graveyard

Stumbled onto these guys when I had a My Space account.. Really liked them alot.. :grinthumb

Damocles74

Redditor lucis aeternae
Reaction score
Saw them twice! I was even at the show at the Bowery Ballroom where Graveyard opened for Witchcraft. Don't forget, the singer and bassist from Graveyard were originally in a band with Magnus from Witchcraft:

Norrsken!

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
I love this band, have just ordered their 2nd album and will be going to see them in a few months with Sox and maybe Lou and a few others, cheap gig and in a small venue so should be a gem:)

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Well Sox, what a night we had watching Graveyard, well half a day really. Apart from getting home at some unearthly hour it was a real blast. The band were awesome and they really did have a good sound.

Everyone sounded like they were loving it, the music had a very late 60's vibe to it, the singer had a Jim Morrison tinge to his vocals and with all the psychedelic lighting that really set the mood. You could just imagine the band being around in about 68 or 69 and just breaking through.

As per usual ;) we met the band in the pub sometime after the show and shared a beer or two with them and had a good chat. Great bunch of guys and they can drink too, playing Wolverhampton tonight:grinthumb

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
As per usual ;) we met the band in the pub sometime after the show and shared a beer or two with them and had a good chat. Great bunch of guys and they can drink too, playing Wolverhampton tonight:grinthumb

You should use that as your quote Sweaty...:heheh:

Glad you all made it home eventually...and more or less intact.;)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online