Graveyard (Official Thread)

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
It was a cracking trip Sweat in every sense, the band were in the pub after the show arm wrestling and chucking back ale like champs ... Top lads, top band, top night.

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
. Chesterfield and CRFs "Three Amigos" Sox,Sweaty and myself were well impressed !!! A fine performance by GRAVEYARD.....dont be put off by the name.they arent a doom/gothic or stoner band. Graveyard sound like early classic 70s retro rock....great musicians.and they dont even have to steal riffs. I think the Morrison comparison Sweaty used is just coincidental...but there certainly is a vibe
Lets just say GRAVEYARD are a great refreshing new band, very inspiring and would be worth seeing again and again.......what a great night!!:cheers2

Another coincidence.....fancy GRAVEYARD coming to the same bar as us ?? I dont believe it ...but its true... honest

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^Lobbing this one out for the 3 Amigos of Chesterfield Moor...did the Bar tab exceed the cost of the rest of the Gig for you lot??

:oyea:

Berserker

Reaction score
They are awesome. When I first heard them I thought their bluesy sound was straight out of the 70's. Very good!

Malikarcanum

A Child in Time
Reaction score
My favorite from the recent Swedish Retro scene. Haven't gotten around to Hisingen or Lights Out yet, but I will soon.

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
Graveyard played another blinder last night at the Ruby Lounge in Manchester. Highly recommend the venue as well. They offered up a mixed bag including songs from the new album. There's a cool energy about these guys they don't seem to have to try too hard but just pull it off anyway and the lead singer has a brilliant voice which is always a bonus.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarrelDeSa

Members online