Give me some ideas people!!

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
This will take me a few, I have to save each one individually and then ad them individually here. If you can find me a folder of them, that would make life easier. Until then, i will add a feww here and there. :)

energydude

Banned
Reaction score
View First Unread Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes

11-05-2005, 11:41 PM #41
Born to Rock
Electric Ladyland

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Run a poll - should CRF have a chatroom?

I'm not sure if there enough regulars yet? To get the ball rolling could have a set meeting time everyday sometime in the evening or could start a new thread - anyone wanna chat and then at so and so

I think this would be neat. A chat room would be so fun. It might help get more dudes to hang here also. Who is up for it?

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
That is true, but would there be a enough users on here at one time to e chatting?

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Well, I do have one hat I can install. Just want to know if you all think its worth it?

Music Wench

Rock and Roll Grandma
Reaction score
I think perhaps we don't have enough members yet. At least not who log in at the same time, as NDF pointed out. Personally I'm not a chat kind of person no matter how many people we have - in fact the more we have the less the chances of my participating. LOL

energydude

Banned
Reaction score
Today, 01:35 AM #65
Shaggy
Administrator

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is true, but would there be a enough users on here at one time to e chatting?

Hey Shaggy thanks for thinking about my suggestion. Way cool of you man. I don't know for sure if enough folks would be hear to make it worth you effort, but i will keep telling my pals to come here and add to the place

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
musicdude420

Members online