Give me some ideas people!!

energydude

Banned
Reaction score
i think a thread where a newbie like me could get to know every body would be rad......i did my first post in that intro one an only one person responded....so i think something like that would be nice......but this place looks real cool and a bunch of 411 about music i never even heard of like that buddy rich thing....anyways hi to every body from energydude

Music Wench

Rock and Roll Grandma
Reaction score
Not to be a nag....okay, so I'm nagging....but how are those smilies coming along guys? :D

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
lol, I will, een out of town for work the last month and a half, and this laptop I'm on is horriblem :p When I'm done here, in a week, I will put more in.

MW, can you search for some smileys that you like and let me know where you ca get them. ;)

algernon

Reaction score
Shaggy said:
lol, I will, een out of town for work the last month and a half, and this laptop I'm on is horriblem :p When I'm done here, in a week, I will put more in.

MW, can you search for some smileys that you like and let me know where you ca get them. ;)
Where does an Aussie go when he's out of town? Every now and then this tecnological future I'm in just blows my mind...that I can be having a dialogue with a guy in Australia!

Music Wench

Rock and Roll Grandma
Reaction score
Shaggy said:

Will do. I'll get on it right away! :)

energydude

Banned
Reaction score
shaggy i can see why you are trying to get folks to stick around here because this place is way slow maybe it is just a bad time of day but wow i will try and come back sooner and post more and tell my metal head homies about it here good luck with it

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Members online

No members online now.