Give me some ideas people!!

rollingstoned

Queens of the Stone Age
Reaction score
The META tags are excellent, and this site currently has a page rank of 2, which is pretty good going. In my opinion it's debatable as to whether VBSEO is worth the outlay when the site is already highly ranked. Personally I'd suggest working on getting inbound links & if you haven't already done so, submit Site Maps to Google/MSN/Yahoo etc.

Also, although it's nice to be ad-free, Google Adsense can be helpful too. Ads are geared to the focus of the forums & can be placed in unobtrusive areas. No-one makes much money out of these, but they pretty well guarantee regular visits from Google bots.

true, but is it really worth it?

Oblivion

Reaction score
:) change the time you are logged in to something longer... When typing a long message or review you almost always have to log in again...

Edit: it doesn't happen anymore... Which is pretty weird. So nvm, probably a connection error.

Last edited:

Hepcat

retired
Reaction score
There should be a little table at the bottom of the front page somewhere showing the total number of posts the previous day and the top ten posters and their number of posts the previous day. That might help to inspire new members to post and thus get their names on the list.

:drums:

Mr. Shadow

"Classic" Member
Reaction score
I'd love to have links to bootleg material. There are so many concerts that are only available for listening to downloads as they are not commercially available.

Album reviews would also be nice. Posters could critique their favorites.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online