Give me some ideas people!!

Oblivion

Reaction score
The limit of 4 images/post really annoys me... 2 album covers and 2 smileys is all it takes...
:D Why do we have all those great smileys if you can't use them in a review or serious post???

Hepcat

retired
Reaction score
I agree! I like to post band pictures with my polls and I don't want to be limited to just four choices.

:drums:

Last edited:

Hepcat

retired
Reaction score
We need a "sad" as opposed to a "crying" smilie and we need a "question" smiley as opposed to the overly aggressive "wtf" smiley.

:drums:

Oblivion

Reaction score
And to add to the list: maybe reduce the size of the imbed function for youtube. Those imbedded vids are huge...

Reaction score
hmm... some of this new organization of sub forums needs some work in my opinion

It seems overly organized, and too many subforums, I didn't see a problem with just having the vs. in the classic rock lounge, same with the name that tune

besides that its looking great

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
It's a good idea to keep the Polls/Vs threads all in one place, they usually have a short life span anyway, and makes it easier for us to do maintenance and for members to Know where to find them and see if they have been done already.

The changes are not complete Eberg, give us a a few days to finish what we have planned, then we will see what modifications are necessary.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online