Gene Simmons to Hacker Group -- KISS Off

OptimisticFutureBlues

Pschonautic Outlaw
Reaction score
I'm amused that some people on here are referring to Gene as a "Greedy Moron". Seems to me he is exactly the opposite. He's worked for decades to get to the point he's at now. The only reason he's got anything (including his fame and fortune) is because he earned it. I know I'm gonna get flamed for this, but let's face it, the man took something that he enjoyed doing and found a way to make a very good living while doing it. Isn't that the "American Dream". He (and the rest of KISS) found a formula that worked and they milked it for every penny they could get. That's the way it's supposed to be. If people didn't like what he was (or is) selling, they wouldn't be buying it. I'm sorry, but Gene has a right to fight for and protect what he's earned in his lifetime. If you worked your whole life to buy that Jaguar and somebody stole it from you, you'd want the thief caught and prosecuted. That's what he's looking for here.
Remember, Gene was brought up to believe that you had to work hard to succeed in life. Guess what, he succeeded, and now he's gotta deal with a freeloading society that expects the rich to give them everything they want. Sorry, it doesn't work that way.

"life should be better and richer and fuller for everyone, with opportunity for each according to ability or achievement regardless of social class or circumstances of birth" = The American Dream. He has been living it, but age will soon rob it from him. His paid for social class status has removed him from people. This caused him to get arrogant, and can act as if we aren't out there.

What these hackers are doing is brilliant if you ask me, making one more rich guy urinate in his $200 trousers in fear that the LOWER 80% has found a leak, so he barks and burrows and attempts to plug a hole, that he has no muscle to fix. Remember that's a statement of my personal opinion, not a statement that matters. What is it with people calling other people freeloaders, I mean sure I've heard of a guy asking for change, but never heard anyone ask gene for anything.

Jaguars are in bad taste in my opinion and no one asked anything from gene. He made arrogant comments and the virtual powers that be tore his virtual belongings off the internet. (Remember VIRTUAL as in, Not Real) He deserved it, mess with the bully, or taunt his cause you attract danger. Gene has no muscle virtually and he cannot handle it, pretty soon the strong arm of the law will address it sadly, because this is the one form of celebrity news I'm not pissed at.

Last edited:

The Beatles

retired
Reaction score
He's already filthy rich. People downloading music isn't going to take anything away from him. Its just preventing him from getting even MORE FILTHY RICH.

And I'm going to say this now, I have never downloaded any of K.I.S.S.'s music illegally. But thats only because it wasn't worth the effort to go and find, click, download and open up in iTunes.

I agree with this.

And if youre looking for a good program, try Vuze.

The Beatles

retired
Reaction score
"life should be better and richer and fuller for everyone, with opportunity for each according to ability or achievement regardless of social class or circumstances of birth" = The American Dream. He has been living it, but age will soon rob it from him. His paid for social class status has removed him from people. This caused him to get arrogant, and can act as if we aren't out there.

What these hackers are doing is brilliant if you ask me, making one more rich guy urinate in his $200 trousers in fear that the LOWER 80% has found a leak, so he barks and burrows and attempts to plug a hole, that he has no muscle to fix. Remember that's a statement of my personal opinion, not a statement that matters. What is it with people calling other people freeloaders, I mean sure I've heard of a guy asking for change, but never heard anyone ask gene for anything.

Jaguars are in bad taste in my opinion and no one asked anything from gene. He made arrogant comments and the virtual powers that be tore his virtual belongings off the internet. (Remember VIRTUAL as in, Not Real) He deserved it, mess with the bully, or taunt his cause you attract danger. Gene has no muscle virtually and he cannot handle it, pretty soon the strong arm of the law will address it sadly, because this is the one form of celebrity news I'm not pissed at.

agree.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
So now is Gene all screwed up because of this?? Did he have to restore his website himself that came back up in two days?

:huh:

Anyway in the long run I guess this whole topic doesn't really apply to me. I never downloaded music for free and don't have any plans to start.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Staff online

Members online