Gene Simmons - 'tis the season to be jolly

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score
there is my math skills for you :heheh::bonk:
ok, an 1/8 million dollars, 25000$ is still a lot of money, for anyone, just because you have it does not mean you should just give it up if you don't want to

someone scratched my 96 honda civic, should I sue 5000 dollars?

$25,000 is not 1/8 of a million, which is $125,000.
$25,000 is 2.5% of a million.

Don't forget that lawyers' fees ($100-$500 per hour) and court costs take a lot of the winnings, so they wouldn't be left with much. I think this suit is more of a protest than anything else. You know the drill, "That !@#$%^&* is not going to get away with it."

As for your car example, assault and battery are offenses in both criminal and tort law and, therefore, they can give rise to criminal or civil liability. Scratching a car cannot.

Last edited:

starman

Let The Children Lose It
Reaction score
It will be settled quietly, Gene is a powerful businessman and knows how to handle this.

Yes, I agree. Behind closed doors Gene will ask the male assaulted party if he would like his balls slammed in the door....

uh, maybe that was a movie I recently saw. :lmao:

seriously, this is retarded. There is obviously missing information. I am not certain there is a "crime" involved here. Who's to say the woman or man wasn't attempting to hit Gene over the head with the camera that he "took"?

If there were no corroborative witnesses, the couple are just blowing smoke. Besides, 25K to Simmons is most likely like 25.00 to most others.

Really, very silly. Anybody heard the new Kiss CD/DVD yet? I'm thinking about picking that up the next time I'm at Sam's club.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
A lot of our members like "Sonic Boom" Starman, I am not sure about the DVD, MetalPriest is probably the one to ask, he has an extensive collection of concert videos.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OEITrinida

Members online