Gene Simmons Proposes To Shannon

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Hope he has a pre nup.
I'm sure he might for ANYTHING/everything that came before 1984 or '85 (mostly KISS related). They've been together, supposedly exclusively for the past 25 years or so. I doubt that anything else would be included in a pre-nup.

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
She pretty much going to get alot anyway..after 25 years ? I doubt he'd not protect himself beyond that..he's a business man first :)

I wonder who gets those red feeted pj's ? lol SO not rock n'roll Genie lol...

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
^^ Astrid.. Stop thinking like a woman..:heheh: Money.. Jewelery.. House.. Car.. Possessions??? Come on.. Gene has already gaven her all of that!! Now all she needs is a commitment.. And I think she broke him down and taught him that when you get older.. A soul mate is a good thing to have..

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
^^ Astrid.. Stop thinking like a woman..:heheh: Money.. Jewelery.. House.. Car.. Possessions??? Come on.. Gene has already gaven her all of that!! Now all she needs is a commitment.. And I think she broke him down and taught him that when you get older.. A soul mate is a good thing to have..

lol .Actually I never think I that :) I don't care about money and I don't even like to shop that much BORING :) (Unless it's music and maybe shoes :flirt)

Totally agree Slip, he's not the type of guy who makes commitments that he won't keep. I'm happy for him. He's realized the woman is a friend..after all these years ..why ELSE would she stick around ?

I just meant, at this point, she's got everything she needs material-wise ? Except him..and if they did split up/common law would provide for her alone and I know Gene would NOT let the mother of his children stand in a welfare line ..he'd take care of her ,don't you think ?

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Gene would NOT let the mother of his children stand in a welfare line ..he'd take care of her ,don't you think ?
I don't think he'd ever let her go to be honest, and if they did part, no I don't think he'd let her struggle. Either way, even if they parted, even on her own accord, I'm sure she's worth a few dollars and certainly wouldn't ever be in a welfare line.

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
I don't think he'd ever let her go to be honest, and if they did part, no I don't think he'd let her struggle. Either way, even if they parted, even on her own accord, I'm sure she's worth a few dollars and certainly wouldn't ever be in a welfare line.

:cheers2

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ByronPasch

Members online