Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Robert Fripp

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
Reaction score
Zappa for his composing, singing, lyrics, personality, comedy, social awareness, guitar, showmanship, mustache and his battle against music censorship

Aleksandra

Reaction score
Zappa was a great, funny guy. I like him but I wouldn't call him a genius.

I think Fripp is a genius. He has got totally different approach to music, more serious I would say. And he's a great guitarist.

Btw I've seen Fripp and I'm going to see him again this summer. I haven't got a chance to see Zappa. I'm too young ;) He died a month before I was born.

Reido

Reaction score
Both Fripp and Zappa are unique musicians and composers in the rock world. I can't choose one over the other as they are both responsible for some of the most accomplished and innovative music of the past 50 plus years.

E-Z

Reaction score
Frank Zappa was a 'one off but to zany for me to really get into to be honest although I have that album with Frank's daughter singing Valley Girl from 1982.

As for Robert Fripp I only know he was the band leader in King Crimson and listening to the album In the Court of the Crimson King from 1969 and that he's married to Toyah Wilcox 80s punk/pop singer.

Last edited:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Staff online

Members online