Foreigner/Styx/Kansas tour

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
They've been advertising the hell out of this on the local classic rock station here in Minneapolis. They keep talking about FOREIGNER with special guest Kansas, but rarely mention Styx. I guess that means Foreigner will be the final act.

Fever

Reaction score
They've been advertising the hell out of this on the local classic rock station here in Minneapolis. They keep talking about FOREIGNER with special guest Kansas, but rarely mention Styx. I guess that means Foreigner will be the final act.

They have been switching out.Some nights Styx closes and other nights it is Foreigner.They both play about an hour and 20 minutes while Kansas plays about 40.
I am going to see this show Wednesday night.Styx will be the closing act

Last edited:

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Cool. I love all three bands and really dig Foreigner, but I'd definitely rather see Styx close out the night as I like them the most of the 3.

Fever

Reaction score
Cool. I love all three bands and really dig Foreigner, but I'd definitely rather see Styx close out the night as I like them the most of the 3.

I saw for your city that the closing band has yet to be determined.

Fever

Reaction score
Just got home from the show and all three bands sounded really good and it was a good crowd too.I just wish Kansas had played longer.Also Chuck Panozzo showed up to play bass on the last three Styx songs.Has he been at all the shows?

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I am quite impressed with Gowan since he joined Styx.

I am surprised Kansas deserves an hour or more, they are my favorite of the three bands, but it is a great line-up no matter what.

I am sad they will Never make it up here...:(

Fever

Reaction score
Kansas should get more time.The show started at 6 and was done by 10 so there was time for more music.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarrelDeSa

Staff online

Members online