Foreigner,Styx and Don Felder Summer Tour

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
What would Don Felder play on his set? I can't remember if he released any solo albums since Frey and Henley kicked him out of the reunion tour after he complained about the money he was being paid.:think:

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Don released a solo album last year and his set is full of Eagles classics which he co-wrote.

ad_to_Forever_by_Don_Felder,_album_cover,_Oct_2012.png

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I figured he would and I know without looking "Hotel California" will be on there, it's his biggest contribution to the Eagles catalog.

Funny watching the Eagles documentary I never thought Frey would allow Felder back for the first reunion tour after the meltdown at the last concert they played before everyone went their separate ways. Then they got back for the first reunion tour and everything was going along great...until Felder complained about the split of the money they were getting from the tour. That was it, Frey talked to Henley and Felder was kicked off the tour.(Or maybe it was when the last show was finished, can't remember if anyone knows better they can correct me.)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I'd forgotten he wrote that one...:gig

I thought it was too funny and ridiculous that Blue Oyster Cult's classic "Heavy Metal" was never used in the movie, because they wanted too much money apparently.:nw:

Still a great song.

Ar-Pharazon

Reaction score
^^I'd forgotten he wrote that one...:gig

I thought it was too funny and ridiculous that Blue Oyster Cult's classic "Heavy Metal" was never used in the movie, because they wanted too much money apparently.:nw:

Still a great song.

More money than they got for Veteran Of The Psychic Wars?

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Staff online