Foghat - Live vs. Pat Travers Band - Live!

Foghat - Live vs. Pat Travers Band - Live!

• Total voters

rtbuck

Reaction score
Those are great points, imo, bucky! :cheers2

Honey Hush is one of my favorite Foghat songs, especially on Foghat Live! That live version is stellar, imo!

Life in London would've been a fantastic song to include on GFWYK, too! One of the things I've both thought about and also wondered is with regard to some older albums being remastered, then reissued why aren't some other songs, especially songs that many fans greatly like, but may not have heard before included on the newer versions? But not possibly having to wait for the 20 or perhaps 30 year anniversary editions, neither. I remember some of the older Nugent catalog was remastered and reissued a number of years ago with a few bonus tracks, including demos and with one or maybe two being live versions of his more popular songs from tours of those albums, but they were songs that everyone has heard many times over. :bonk:

Life in London is a fantastic rocker to experience in concert, imo! :tup:

Exactly Rocker, why should we have to wait 20-30 years?? A remaster that comes to mind is Priests 'Unleashed in the East'. Great album when it came out but I believe it was from the 'Hell Bent for Leather' tour & it was missing arguably the 2 best tracks from the album (the title track & Delivering the Goods) Fortunately they were added to the remaster over 20 years later.

Rocker440

Reaction score
Pat Travers. TBH, I haven't heard the live Foghat.

:eek: It's an extremely good album, imo, joe! Although it's doesn't have all of the original band members, it's one fantastic live album and it also has great performances, imo! :cheers:

Unfortunately I don't have the Pat Traver's album but I love Foghat Live!

Perhaps you and joe can exchange albums, hawk? :heheh: If just for the opportunity to hear the terrific songs, music and performances, I think it would be great and mutually beneficial, too! :cheers2

OT: Thanks for all of your votes, comments and also with being appreciated, fellow rockers! :grinthumb These two live albums are among my very favorites, of both bands and for the terrific performances on them! :bow:

There is some very interesting voting within this poll, imo! I've counted 5 votes for Foghat Live and 4 for PTB Live, with 2 votes for both, but interestingly the current votes are 7 for Foghat, 3 for PTB Live! and 2 for both. :confused: ;)

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score
I like both albums kinda equally!
:heheh:

But...I'll give the edge to Foghat Live!

Both great live albums.

I think Rocker440 just made this poll because he wanted me to rip my hair out!

:pullhair:

:lmao:

:cheers:

Garrett

✯ Blues Man ✯
Reaction score
I have seen `em both live and they both put on a great show but Foghat gets my vote!

Rocker440

Reaction score
I like both albums kinda equally!
:heheh:

But...I'll give the edge to Foghat Live!

Both great live albums.

I think Rocker440 just made this poll because he wanted me to rip my hair out!
:pullhair:

:lmao:

:cheers:

:oyea: Groovy! I've probably done both more of my own hairsplitting and also debating with regard to several of the polls that I've put together! Hopefully it's fun for all of the fellow rockers that enjoy weighing their thoughts and deciding, and also without too much loss of hair, too! :D

ManPullingHairOut.gif

:cheers2

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fiammeee

Members online

No members online now.