Foghat - Live vs. Pat Travers Band - Live!

Foghat - Live vs. Pat Travers Band - Live!

• Total voters

Rocker440

Reaction score
Which fantastic, rocking classic live album do you like better? :peek

41N7YX5DCBL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
Foghat - Live

or?

41PMZ8VV1YL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
Pat Travers Band - Live! Go For What You Know

Rocker440

Reaction score
I like both of these great live albums, equally, a lot and with much emphasis on loudness, too! :tup:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Foghat

...but I gotta tell you that the live version of Boom Boom Out Go The Lights,

is a very good reason to pick up Go For What You Know :grinthumb

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I like Pat Travers more than Foghat,,,so he get's my support.

joe

Reaction score
Pat Travers. TBH, I haven't heard the live Foghat.

rtbuck

Reaction score
I almost took the easy way out & called it a tie but started thinking about it & gave the win to Foghat ever so slightly. I prefer Pat Travers & really love the live album but that killer live version of I Just Wanna Make Love to You & the smoking hot "Honey Hush" gave Foghat the win for me. All Pat Travers would have needed to get the win for me was to have added "Life in London" to the album & there would have been no question about it

Rocker440

Reaction score
I almost took the easy way out & called it a tie but started thinking about it & gave the win to Foghat ever so slightly. I prefer Pat Travers & really love the live album but that killer live version of I Just Wanna Make Love to You & the smoking hot "Honey Hush" gave Foghat the win for me. All Pat Travers would have needed to get the win for me was to have added "Life in London" to the album & there would have been no question about it

Those are great points, imo, bucky! :cheers2

Honey Hush is one of my favorite Foghat songs, especially on Foghat Live! That live version is stellar, imo!

Life in London would've been a fantastic song to include on GFWYK, too! One of the things I've both thought about and also wondered is with regard to some older albums being remastered, then reissued why aren't some other songs, especially songs that many fans greatly like, but may not have heard before included on the newer versions? But not possibly having to wait for the 20 or perhaps 30 year anniversary editions, neither. I remember some of the older Nugent catalog was remastered and reissued a number of years ago with a few bonus tracks, including demos and with one or maybe two being live versions of his more popular songs from tours of those albums, but they were songs that everyone has heard many times over. :bonk:

Life in London is a fantastic rocker to experience in concert, imo! :tup:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RudolfWilh

Members online