Fleetwood Mac (Official Thread)

silverstar

Reaction score
She is so talented both as a songwriter and as a performer,
you feel she could have had a stand out solo career as ... Christine Perfect ......if she had
gone in that direction and not been involved with all these
hyped up chauvinistic guys.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Buckingham's vocals isolated from Go Your Own Way

:grinthumb

Cool hearing this. Lots of dead space during the musical/solo points, obviously.

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
Just ordered The first 3 Fleetwood Mac CDs after listening to old bluesy stuff on youtube

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
under the spell of the Mac

the first time I`d heard the Fleetwood Mac was at my childhoods best friends house. oh he still is a fab best friend too. his older brother vinyl. was our doorways into music. the album was peter greens Fleetwood mac...

analoggal

Woman of the Country
Reaction score
My husband saw Fleetwood Mac in 1970 at a small college in Michigan. He said it was very casual and that they (the audience) were laying around on the floor. My husband was just a couple of yards away from the band. Unfortunately, I wasn't part of his scene at this point in time... bummer! :wa

Dude111

An Awesome Dude
Reaction score
I have these

Fleetwood Mac in Chicago (Insanely good)
Fleetwood Mac
Rumours (Quite good)

analoggal

Woman of the Country
Reaction score
I just ordered these 2 dvds today:
•The Dance
• Rumours
Stevie Nicks is so gifted and elegant ~ now that I've hit my 60s, she's become a role model for me in her style and dress, not to mention my love of Fleetwood Mac's superb music! Can't wait for them to arrive - I smell a party at my house:woot:

Hurdy Gurdy Man

Reaction score
Nicks many sentual vocal offerings lend much credence to my ongoing griping about the sheer and utter lack of truly inspired female voices in today's top twenty.All the female R&B singers......SAME.All the female country crooners......SAME.Back in the '70's and 80's,there was such a vast assortment of much more driven and distinctive brands of vocal delivery.Today,most things sound cloyingly mechanical and plastic.Few TRUE artists and way too many so obviously just in for the money and limelight types.Superb case in point-Keisha spelling her name with a $ in place of the S in her name.Nicks' industry involvement has always been sincere and devoid of any materialistic banalities…...

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Members online