Five Finger Death Punch (Official Thread)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Lyrically I think this album is cheesy and that is a very low point. Also music wise in parts this album is extremely average, their first 2 albums were way better.

BL_Nuke_IT

Reaction score
Lyrically I think this album is cheesy and that is a very low point. Also music wise in parts this album is extremely average, their first 2 albums were way better.
My thoughts exactly. If you got the bonus edition with the remixed songs, it makes it even cheesier. A few songs remind me of the FFDP of before, but overall, it's just tough to swallow. "The Pride" is the ultimate in cheesy. It's like they threw in a bunch of words and "poof", out came this song. Musically it's decent, but not what I'm looking for in a FFDP song.

Over and Under It seems like a tease now, though Menace, Back for More, and 100 Ways to Hate (which reminds me of a few Fear Factory songs) remind me of the previous FFDP releases. Overall....rather disappointing. I'll just mix in what I like here with the other 2 albums and enjoy.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
^^ I agree, musically the album is fine the lyrics are meh though.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
ABSOLUTELY LOVE this new track by the band, featuring Rob Halford with guest vocals

FFDP (f. Rob Halford) - Lift Me Up

:oy: :oy: :oy:

I heard this on the radio the other day, i guess it was just released on Amazon.com and iTunes as a solo

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Songs I really enjoy from both albums which I think are great.
Anywhere But Here with Maria Brink

Mama Said Knock You Out

Wrecking Ball

AC/DClover99

Reaction score
five finger death punch

i love five finger death punch they are awesome i loved how they sang bad company i also like when they got the lead singer off of judas priest singer Rob Halford and they sang lift me up i think know that is my favorite song off of five finger death punch

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
These guys certainly kick ass when it comes to cover versions - always highly rated their cover of Bad Company and heard their version of House of the Rising Sun the other day and it's another ripper :grinthumb

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Can't wait for the new album Got Your Six to come out.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online