Favourite Song On Screaming For Vengeance?

Favourite from Screaming For Vengeance

• The Hellion/Electric Eye

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Riding On The Wind

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Bloodstone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • (Take These) Chains

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Pain And Pleasure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Screaming For Vengeance

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • You've Got Another Thing Comin'

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Fever

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Devil's Child

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
I feel for anybody who is subjected to radio stations.. Ya.. Ya.. Ya I know some newer sirrus or what ever you want to call em have a good play list but myself I've never tired of that song because I never listen to the radio and havn't for probably 10+ years. So if I wanna hear You've Got Another Thing Coming, I just spin the record!! :woot:
I listen to the radio in the car (going back and forth between sports-talk radio and classic rock), but at work, I HAVE to listen to the radio because of one of the dipshits that I work with that coughs, hacks and sniffles all goddamn night, EVERY single night. I need to drown that crap out. :mad

Still as this album goes, I decided on Fever. Really a tough choice with such a grand and epic freakin' album!

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would never get sick of Judas Priest being overplayed on the radio. Something about their music is really hard to get sick of.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
The only song of theirs that I've ever gotten the least bit sick of would be Living After Midnight.

Cool tune, although one of the most 'poppy' efforts from JP. Not so much because of the poppiness of it, but rather that it is the one song that has probably been MOST played on the radio.

DOn't get me wrong, I never turn it off when it comes on the radio. ;)

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
:wtf: I'm the first to vote You Got Another Thing Coming????? I gotta find a different crowd..:bonk:

You've Got Another Thing Coming...one of my "psyche" songs before playing hockey or football, and I even made a mix CD for my old Spin class a few years ago, the instructor loved my choices...nothing but hard rockin' classics.:tup:

Dude, that song is a rock ANTHEM in my opinion, but it is the song I hear the most on the radio. I've never grown tired/weary or sick of it, but there are some hidden gems on this album that most people never hear.

Still say this is one of the greatest metal albums of all time. :cheers2
GATC for me...:bonk:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Craqdi

Members online