The Rolling Stones
The Animals
The Who
The Yardbirds
Spooky Tooth
Humble Pie
Creation
Wayne Fontana and the Mindbenders

I can never seem to get into The Beatles for some reason.

HaH

Reaction score
to say the beatles is too obvious right? the same with the Rolling Stones? Damn... Does the Who Count? Sometimes theyre considered part of the second invasion.

Hurdy Gurdy Man

Reaction score
As much as some of the music may have be a bit too "bubblegum" for critics at the time,I've always had a deep admiration for the work Mickey Most did with Peter Noone and Herman's Hermits particularly in light of the fact that for a little while anyway,they were actually outselling the Beatles.Also,if someone hasn't already,I'd like to give a big honorable mention here of The Dave Clark Five,whose "Glad All Over" displaced "I Want To Hold Your Hand" atop the British top twenty.

vol3ric

Reaction score
Hey, I wasn't sure if this was the right place to post this because I am new to these forums but I have a question.

Recently I found this picture with my late Uncle's belongings. After much research I believe it to be a signed photo of The Animals, but I don't really know for sure because there seems to be too many people in the photo and I'm not an expert on them. I recognize the Steele autograph and that's where I came to the conclusion. If anyone can provide some insight or background, it'd be greatly appreciated.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Hey, I wasn't sure if this was the right place to post this because I am new to these forums but I have a question.

Recently I found this picture with my late Uncle's belongings. After much research I believe it to be a signed photo of The Animals, but I don't really know for sure because there seems to be too many people in the photo and I'm not an expert on them. I recognize the Steele autograph and that's where I came to the conclusion. If anyone can provide some insight or background, it'd be greatly appreciated.

It looks like Eric Burdon and the Animals but I can't be sure. I actually don't own any of their albums.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online