Favorite Artists of the 90s

FretBuzz

Monkey Man
Reaction score
The Insomniacs
The Muffs
The Woggles

Lots more.

Love the Woggles! They've been based in Atlanta since '97, which is where I live, and I've seen them a bunch of times.

There's a cd/record store around the corner from where I live, and the singer Manfred used to work there. When I noticed that he no longer worked there, I asked the manager what happened to him, and he told me that Manfred moved to LA to be a dj on Little Steven's Underground Garage Siriius station.

He said that Manfred was going to break up the band when he moved out there since the rest of the guys were still in Atlanta, but when Little Steven got wind of this he told Manfred that his job as a dj was contingent on the Woggles staying together. So although their singer lives 2000 miles away now, the Woggles are still together.

I'm glad because they are an excellent, really fun band - masters of the 60s garage rock sound!

Terra812

Reaction score
My fav. would have to be Goo Goo Dolls and Allanis Morrisette. Of all the post I've seen here I havent even seen Allanis's name once.lol. Shes like Janis Joplin reborn.lol

Reborn?? Reinvented, Repackaged but not Reborn :grinthumb

Aside from many listed.. Rage against the machine, Alice in chains ect...

I spun the hell out of

Cake
The Bloodhound Gang
Blues Traveler
Crash Test Dummies

Reaction score
Any artist from previous decades that released an album in this otherwise atrocious decade for music.

Bat out of Hell III - Best album of the 90's IMO

What would have the 90's been without bands and singers from the 70's and 80's ? Bon Jovi, Aerosmith, KISS, Meat Loaf, metellica, red hot chilli peppers etc, etc, etc remove these bands album's and what is left.

Was there agood 90's artist ? a truely good band let alone a great band that formed and released first album in the 90's ?

Is there a worst artists of the 90's thread i probably should be in there instead as really not a big fan of any modern artists i can think of off the top of my head.

I could make a best of the worst list beginning with Nirvana.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online