Favorite Aerosmith Album From The 70's?

Your Favorite Aerosmith album from the 70's, choose one!

• Aerosmith

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Get Your Wings

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Toys in the Attic

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • Rocks

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • Draw the Line

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Night in the Ruts

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
bootleg_hi.jpg

The first live album "Bootleg" is another album I would consider essential to an Aerosmith 70's music library.

Rocker440

Reaction score
bootleg_hi.jpg

The first live album "Bootleg" is another album I would consider essential to an Aerosmith 70's music library.

I agree! And also is a fairly accurate representation of how they were in concert, too! When I saw them, they played almost every song on this, originally, 2 lp set. Plus, a few new songs from the forthcoming 'Draw The Line' release. :tup:

I don't believe I have ever seen so many women at one concert before, nor since! So many of them, and right in front of Joe Perry. He was flashed or 'enlightened' many times that night! :lmao:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Another killer album:

Aerosmith_-_Get_Your_Wings.jpg

This song is awesome Live :tup:

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Ok....so this was released in 1980, but all of the songs were recorded during the 70's and it's my favorite Aerosmith release soo.....

AerosmithGreatestHits.jpg

Dave78

Dave's not here, man
Reaction score
Is that... Jimmy Crespo in this video??? I thought Joe left after this tour, not before they filmed a promo video for Wolfman Jack and Don Kirshner. :lmao:

tomcat

CRF Ex-Con
Reaction score
On a Misty Mountain overlooking Strawberry Fields.
I'd have to pick Rocks also, but Get Your Wings would be right up there. It's a shame what these guys have sank to in the last 20 odd years. Pathetic.

Agreed! They started to suck after Rocks. Now, Aerosmith are a complete disgrace. The first four albums are pretty much masterpieces.

I guess overall, I'd say "Toys in the Attic" is the best, but the first one, "Aerosmith" is good overall as well.

Last edited:

Tiny Tim

Reaction score
Wings, Toys and Rocks is the Holy Trinity of American rock and roll. I'll take rocks out of the three. Live Bootleg sounds like it was recorded in a coffee can. Except for the archival versions of Ain't Got You and Mother Popcorn, I think it's one of the worst live albums ever.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Members online