Faith No More (Official Thread)

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Re: Faith No More

They both tower as Faith No More's best albums without doubt. The next best one (atleast for me) is "King for a Day... Fool for a Lifetime" and it's still not anywhere in the same league.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score

"Album of the Year" has some very good songs on it that brought a sense of finality to their catalog, specifically "Last Cup of Sorrow".

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score

Yeah I suppose I could see that but I like the Faith No More releases post "Angel Dust" too. That is when they really branched out and blended such a wide range of styles and genres together, which I feel they succeeded at more than any other group I am aware of.

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score

I like Faith No More, I got The Real Thing not long after it's release and played it to death :)

TheWhalerfan

Lovus My Avatarus
Reaction score

FNM are one of my top 5 bands so I have to comment even though this thread is pretty old. Most posters are partial to Angel Dust and Epic, but I will go against the grain and say King For a Day was their best effort.

I would rate their albums in this order:

1. King for a Day
2. Album of the Year
3. Angel Dust
4. The Real Thing
5. Introduce Yourself
6. We Care a Lot

:omg:
(puts on raincoat in preparation of being plastered by eggs hurled in anger by FNM fans)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

The Falling To Pieces video

Also I am really getting more and more hung up on the second album with Chuck Mosely!!

Annie's Song

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online